My Beautiful Daughter: What It Means to Be Loved by God - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Do you know a little girl whose dad isn't around? Share the good news that she's never alone because her heavenly Father is always with her! Using captivating stories, fun quizzes, and historical accounts of vibrant women of God, Douglas asssures 9- to 12-year-olds that their ever-present "Daddy" will love and accept them no matter what.
|Title: My Beautiful Daughter: What It Means to Be Loved by God - eBook|
By: Tasha L. Douglas
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2012
Stock No: WW29074EB
Every girl wants to know that she's loved and cherished. Now, in a new addition to the Faithgirlz line, debut author Tasha Douglas shows tween girls what it means to be a daughter of God. Using fictional stories, quizzes, and short biographies of women who have stood up for God, Sistershout will encourage girls to grow in their faith and in their commitment. Douglas also addresses the epidemic of fatherlessness in our world today, ensuring girls that in spite of the painful circumstances of death, divorce, and abandonment, they have a father, they have a family, and they have a future.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living