- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2016
"Im so fat." "I dont like my nose." "I wish I was taller." Our dissatisfaction with what we see in the mirror is what Barb Roose calls our ugly struggle with beauty. Its a struggle that negatively affects not only our self-image and self-esteem but also our relationships with God and others. What is the answer? We desperately need to regain God's perspective on beauty.
During this six-week Bible study, women will unpack the beliefs or experiences that are holding them hostage. Together they will explore God's truth about beauty throughout the Scriptures, digging into passages in both the Old and New Testaments and applying the truths in their lives. They will move away from over-focusing on unrealistic expectations and perceived flaws toward Gods viewpoint of their hearts, minds, bodies and souls. As women make this journey, they will:
- Be set free from the trap of comparison and self-ridicule
- Become comfortable in their own skin
- Reach beyond themselves to encourage and support other women
By learning to see the goodness, blessing, and purpose for their bodies no matter their size, shape, or style, women will overcome discontent and comparison and learn to live fully as the beautifully unique creations God designed them to be.
The participant workbook includes five days of lessons for each week, combining study of Scripture with personal reflection, application, and prayer.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Leader Guide, DVD with six 19-28 minute sessions, and boxed Leader Kit (an all-inclusive box containing one copy of each of the Bible studys components).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry