Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: For Dummies
Publication Date: 2013
Series: For Dummies
Potatoes Not Prozac: Solutions for Sugar SensitivityKathleen DesmaisonsSimon & Schuster / 2007 / Trade Paperback$14.40 Retail:
$16.00Save 10% ($1.60)
The Maker's Diet Revolution--Transformation JournalJordan RubinDestiny Image / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)
The Savvy Eater DVD Teaching Systems NutritionCerebellum Corporation / 2011 / DVD$36.99 Retail:
$49.98Save 26% ($12.99)
Are you a sugar addict? Beating Sugar Addiction ForDummies provides you a safe and healthy path to overcome youraddiction, eliminate stress eating, and upgrade your nutrition fora healthier lifestyle.
Sugar addiction is a rapidly growing epidemic that can lead toobesity, chronic fatigue, diabetes, and a host of other medical andpsychological problems. Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummieshelps those who are affected by this commonly overlooked addictionto outsmart their sugar cravings and overcome their addiction. Thetips in this book will help you:
- Learn to stop stress eating and perform a nutrition makeoverthat makes the low-sugar lifestyle easy!
- Stop the frustration of yo-yo dieting, and finally find aneating plan that works.
- Free yourself from the grip of sugar addiction and regaincontrol over your life.
Beating Sugar Addiction For Dummies contains everythingyou need to start your journey down the road to wellness:
- Four common types of sugar addicts – which one areyou?
- Finally understand carbs, protein, and fat with a simplenutrition system for weight loss and healthy eating, including whatto choose and what to stay away from
- Detoxing from sugar and performing a kitchen makeover
- Eating mindfully – making purposeful decisions instead ofstress eating
- How to survive holidays, restaurants, and specialoccasions
- Building a support system
- Exercise programs for energy and weight loss
- Speedy low-sugar recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks,and desserts
- Staying on track and breaking the cycle of failure –including a step-by-step list of exactly what to do when a sugarcraving strikes!
If you're one of the millions of people worldwide who relies toomuch on sugar for energy, comfort, or convenience, Beating SugarAddiction For Dummies is your no-nonsense guide to decreasingyour sugar intake, losing weight, and changing your life for thebetter!
Dan DeFigio is one of the most respected names in the fitness and nutrition industry. His articles have appeared in numerous professional journals, and his workshops have been presented in many cities across the United States. He has appeared on the Dr. Phil show and was featured in SELF Magazine, MD News, Personal Fitness Professional, and a host of other publications.