Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Bear Feels Scared|
By: Karma Wilson
Illustrated By: Jane Chapman
Number of Pages: 34
Vendor: Little Simon
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: Bear Books
Stock No: WW427556
In the deep, dark woods
by the Strawberry Vale,
a big bear lumbers
down a small, crooked trail…
The sun is setting and its getting chilly. When Bears friends discover that he is not at home in his lair, they march out into the cold to find their pal. Friends dont let friends stay lost! Wren, Owl, and Raven take to the skies while Badger, Mole, and Mouse search on the ground. Pretty soon Bear is found, and once hes back in his cave, he feels quite safe with his friends all around.
Little ones are sure to love the Classic Board Book edition of this sweet, reassuring Bear story!
Jane Chapman is the illustrator of over one hundred books for children, including Dilly Duckling by Claire Freedman and I Love My Mama by Peter Kavanagh, as well as Karma Wilsons Bear Books series and Mortimers Christmas Manger. She lives with her family in Dorset, England. Visit Jane at JaneKChapman.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.