- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
The road of spiritual growth can get bumpy. From the new believer to the seasoned disciple, we all experience frustrations and setbacks in our pursuit of God. And perhaps no one understands struggles better than the apostle Paul. In the book of 2 Corinthians, Paul shares a revealing look at his own challenges, and offers a profound message of encouragement for every believer.
Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's best-selling "BE" commentary series, Be Encouraged has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and Bible teacher, Dr. Wiersbe shares words of hope for your own journey of faith.
Dr. Warren W. Weirsbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Daughter of the KingCAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 16, 2013Daughter of the KingCAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We have just begun our study using this book, but so far really enjoying it. Lots of great discussions coming from the material. Causing the women to think and really apply to their lives.
NormaBrentwood, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5good study seriesJanuary 4, 2011NormaBrentwood, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Bible study group really likes the Wiersbe Be series books. They are concise and spirit filled.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible