Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Be Bold: Finding Your Fierce - eBook|
By: Rachel Billups
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW98467EB
For anyone whos ever felt put down, unsure, underestimated, or overlooked, these biblical stories encourage you to recognize your own power and potential to be bold.
From the "thin slice of life" where she grew up with her family in Appalachia to success as pastor of a large church, Rachel Billupss life stories show strength and grace even in the midst of doubt and wondering. With her brand of fierce she worked through years of school to become an accomplished pastor and mother of four. She took nothing lying down and found that being bold was the only way to be alive. In Be Bold, she weaves her stories into the lives of biblical characters. You will find redemption and insight in Sarahs story, inspiration in Marys call, and ministry and community in Pauls letter to Timothy. For anyone who hopes to find the fierce in their own lives, Billupss work leads the way. In both her personal experience and her telling of Bible stories, Billups shows how being bold can bring you closer to God and Gods plan for your life.
- Readers will learn to identify their own personal sources of strength.
- Offers key insights into biblical stories of strength through the authors stories of growth and hope.
Rachel Billups is a visionary, leader and author. She currently serves as Pastor of Ginghamsburg Church and Lead Communicator. She partners with family and young adult ministries to dream and deploy discipleship opportunities for making young disciples of Jesus Christ. Rachel is an ordained Elder within the United Methodist Church and holds a Bachelors Degree in Bible/religion and History from Anderson University and a Master of Divinity Degree from Duke Divinity School. Rachel is the author of Be Bold: Finding Your Fierce. She and her husband, Jon, have four children Adeline, Christopher, David and Sarah.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth