- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Battlefield of the Mind, Joyce Meyer guides you through an honest self-appraisal by sharing the trials, tragedies and ultimate victories of her own marriage, family and ministry---including the truth she learned about what she was thinking and feeling every step of the way. You'll gain insight into how Joyce won the battle in her own mind---and how you can as well.
You'll also discover how to:
- Find peace and gain control over your mind.
- See the truth by thinking correctly.
- Use spiritual weapons effectively.
- Overcome the 10 wilderness mentalities that hold you in harmful circumstances.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Get Your Hopes Up!: Expect Something Good to Happen to You Every Day - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2015 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
Secrets to Exceptional Living: Transforming Your Life Through the Fruit of the Spirit - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2009 / ePub$12.99
It's Never Too Late: No Matter What, You Can Begin Again - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2014 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews Video
Battlefield of the Mind Devotional: 100 Insights That Will Change the Way You Think - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2006 / ePub$11.99
Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger and feelings of condemnation: all these are attacks on the mind. If readers suffer from negative thoughts, they can take heart! Joyce Meyer has helped millions win these all-important battles. In her most popular bestseller ever, the beloved author and minister shows readers how to change their lives by changing their minds.
She teaches how to deal with thousands of thoughts that people think every day and how to focus the mind the way God thinks. And she shares the trials, tragedies, and ultimate victories from her own marriage, family, and ministry that led her to wondrous, life-transforming truth--and reveals her thoughts and feelings every step of the way.
This special updated edition includes an additional introduction and updated content throughout the book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Ebook for I Pad - is it an audio book? I'm trying to determine if the Ebook for IPad is an audio book or not, can you assist?
No, an eBook is an electronic text item, not an audiobook.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues