Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Battlefield of the Mind for Kids takes an honest look at what kids like you face every day--at home and at school, on the playground and around the dinner table. Filled with stories, fun quizzes, and questions to make you think, this book is for helping you figure out what's right and what's wrong. And for helping you take a look at some things you might struggle with, like worry, anger, confusion, and fear. There's nothing wrong with having doubts. It's what you do to fight the doubts that matters.
There's no getting around the fact that the world is sometimes a difficult place to live in. This book is here to help. So dive in and learn how to keep negative thoughts from messing with your mind, now and in the future. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Title: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids / Revised - eBook|
By: Joyce Meyer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2018
Stock No: WW93059EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.