Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Battle Cry: Waging and Winning the War Within - eBook|
By: Jason Wilson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW114247EB
Countering a culture that coerces men to suppress instead of express, Jason Wilson calls readers to unlearn society's definition of masculinity and discover the power of engaging with and mastering their emotions.
For decades Jason Wilson was losing the war withinthe internal battle that many men wage daily but were never taught how to win. As a result, he could not combat his toxic thoughts and emotions. Instead, he was conquered by them and communicated without composurehurting those he loved and himself. This went on until he renewed his mind by releasing years of past trauma. His life and relationships were transformed when he learned how to master his emotions and express them with self-control. In the process, Jason became a better husband, father, and leader.
In Battle Cry, Jason equips you with the mental and spiritual weapons needed to wage and win your inner war by showing you how to
- master your emotions rather than be ruled by them;
- win internal battles before they become external wars;
- reject the worlds definition of masculinity and embrace comprehensive manhood;
- communicate more effectively with the people in your life; and
- release trauma from your past so you can live fully to your potential in the present.
You can live beyond the limitations of your mind and finally experience the life youve always longed for. You can break through what youve been through. Its time to win the war within!
Jason Wilson is the director of The Cave of Adullam Transformational Training Academy (CATTA), a program of The Yunion nonprofit he founded in 2003. The CATTA has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Today, and CNN to name a few. In addition to more than twenty-five years of martial arts training and developing young men, Wilson is a faithful husband of twenty-three years and a proud father of two beautiful children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.