Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Just the Basics: a simple introduction to the Christian faith - eBook|
By: Dallas Johnson
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW74280EB
Have you ever wondered what the Christian faith is about? Just the Basics is written for you. Essential Christian beliefs are explained in everyday language with simple illustrations, biblical references, and practical applications. Just the Basics answers questions, such as:
* How can we know there is a God? * What is He like? * What difference can God make in our lives? * How does He want us to live? * What happens to us when we die?
Just as a faulty foundation will undermine anything built upon it, flawed fundamentals will also hamper any endeavor you have in life. You need to get the basics right. The same principle applies to learning about the Christian faith. Just the Basics will help you understand the foundational beliefs of the Christian faith from which you can build your life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.