Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
There are a handful of simple habits that have been practiced by every saint. Although holiness may seem out of reach, the easiest way to jumpstart your spiritual journey is to begin implementing these habits in your own life today.
Written by some of the Church's greatest saints and theologians, the short books that are part of the Basics of Catholic Living Set will help you practice the basics of Christian living like a pro. Soon you'll find yourself deeply committed to Christ, engaged in an active prayer life, and regularly overcoming common challenges and obstacles that confront you along the way. The set includes:
- How to Make a Good Confession shows you how to carry the grace of Confession into your daily life and start winning your battles against sin.
- How to Pray Always offers sure ways to recollect yourself so that your prayers are richer and more productive.
- The Art of Loving God shows you how to avoid the distractions that trouble and weary your soul, and how you can focus your energy simply on loving God.
- How to Make Sense of Suffering helps you see that misfortunes are not the blind workings of chance, but are vital elements in God's loving plan.
- How to Resist Temptation identifies for you the elements of temptation and offers practical advice on how to guard against even the unrecognized causes of temptation.
Vendor: Sophia Institute Press
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 7 X 5.3 X 2.2 (inches)|
The Sign of the Cross: The Fifteen Most Powerful Words in the English LanguageFrancis de Sales, Christopher BlumSophia Institute Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.76 Retail:
$11.95Save 10% ($1.19)
The One-Minute Apologist: Essential Catholic Replies to Over Sixty Common Protestant ClaimsDave ArmstrongSophia Institute Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$17.06 Retail:
$18.95Save 10% ($1.89)
Man Christ Jesus: How the Lord Looked, Acted, Prayed, and LovedCardinal Giacomo BiffiSophia Institute Press / Trade Paperback$10.95