Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Basics of Latin: A Grammar with Readings and Exercises from the Christian Tradition - eBook|
By: Derek Cooper
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Zondervan Academic
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW104146EB
Derek Cooper is associate dean of the faculty and associate professor of global Christianity at Reformed Episcopal Seminary. He is also managing director of Thomas Institute. A long-term foreign language instructor, he has taught Latin, Spanish, and biblical Greek. Derek is the author of many books, including Introduction to World Christian History and Exploring Church History. He has offered professional Latin translations for the Reformation Commentary on Scripture, the Martin Luther Handwriting Font Book, and is the translator of Philip Melanchthons Commentary on Proverbs.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Other Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Foreign Languages
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Latin
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Other Languages
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.