or checkout with
Basics of Latin: A Grammar with Readings and Exercises from the Christian Tradition - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Basics of Latin: A Grammar with Readings and Exercises from the Christian Tradition - eBook|
By: Derek Cooper
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Zondervan Academic
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW104146EB
Basics of Latin: A Grammar with Readings and Exercises from the Christian Tradition by Derek Cooper introduces students, independent learners, and homeschoolers to the basics of Latin grammar with all readings and exercises taken from texts in the Christian tradition.
As part of the widely-used Zondervan Language Basics series of resources, Cooper's Latin grammar is a student-friendly introduction. It helps students learn by:
- Minimizing technical jargon
- Providing only the information needed to learn the basics
- Breaking the grammar of language down into manageable and intuitive chunks
- Illustrating the grammar in question by its use in rich selections from ancient Christian authors.
- Providing grammar, readings, exercises, and a lexicon all in one convenient volume.
Basics of Latin provides an ideal first step into this important language and focuses on getting the student into texts and translation as quickly as possible.
Derek Cooper is associate dean of the faculty and associate professor of global Christianity at Reformed Episcopal Seminary. He is also managing director of Thomas Institute. A long-term foreign language instructor, he has taught Latin, Spanish, and biblical Greek. Derek is the author of many books, including Introduction to World Christian History and Exploring Church History. He has offered professional Latin translations for the Reformation Commentary on Scripture, the Martin Luther Handwriting Font Book, and is the translator of Philip Melanchthons Commentary on Proverbs.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Other Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> World Languages
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> World Languages >> Languages >> Latin
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> World Languages >> Languages >> Other Languages
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.