Basic Steps for Spiritual Growth - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2019
This compilation of R. A. Torrey's writings on the basic "how to's" of the Christian life is an easy-to-use handbook on how to grow in faith and in spiritual maturity. As one of the greatest evangelists of modern times, and a great storyteller of true-life experiences, Torrey's writings remain relevant and compelling for the contemporary reader. This volume combines several of Torrey's most beloved instructional booklets:
- How to Pray
- How to Study the Bible
- How to Witness to Anyone
Reuben Archer Torrey (18561928) is respected as one of the greatest evangelists of modern times. After his graduation from Yale Divinity School, he was selected by D. L. Moody to become the first dean of the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago. Dr. Torrey spent the years of 19031905 in worldwide revival campaigns, winning thousands of souls to Jesus Christ. He continued worldwide crusades for the next fifteen years while he served as the dean of the Bible Institute of Los Angeles and pastored the Church of the Open Door in that city.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Download