Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Basic Skills for the GED Test is a customized guide to the core skills you need to learn before you can get down to serious studying. With step-by-step explanations for tough concepts and easy-to-follow subject reviews, this book gives you over 725 drill questions with complete explanations, review of core topics math, problem solving, grammar, reading, writing, graphic analysis and more. 462 pages, softcover.
|Title: Basic Skills for the GED Test|
By: Princeton Review
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 10.90 X 8.40 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 12 ounces
Stock No: WW920718
The GED Test and other high school equivalency tests like the HiSET or TASC can be intimidating for students who have been out of school for a while. Many test-takers find they aren't quite ready to dive into full test preparation, but need some extra basic practice and instruction first.
For those students, Basic Skills for the GED Test is a customized guide to the core skills you need to learn before you can get down to serious studying. With step-by-step explanations for tough concepts and easy-to-follow subject reviews, this book gives you:
Everything You Need to Begin Your Prep
· Clear, straightforward reviews of core topics and skills
· Engaging lessons in key topics in math, problem-solving, grammar, language, reading, writing, and graphic analysis
· Guided walk-throughs and examples for all concepts
· Clear goals lists to help you pinpoint areas for further review
Plenty of Opportunities to Practice As You Go
· Interactive exercises for every subject
· Comprehensive end-of-chapter drills with 725+ practice questions, all with complete answer explanations
If you've ever struggled to grasp the main point of a reading passage, interpret a graph, or make sense of an algebra problem, this book has you covered!
PLUS! Purchase of this book entitles you to a 20% discount on GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book!)