Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Basic Greek will provide you with the vocabulary and language tools to learn the basics of a foreign language quickly and easily. You can listen anywhere, from in the car to jogging, while the audio-only instruction teaches you spoken language organically. 30 minute lessons, with both grammar and vocabulary, are designed to optimize the amount of language that can be learned in one sitting. The Basic Pimsleur Program is comprised of the first 10 lessons in the Pimsleur Comprehensive Level 1 course.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 8.50 X 6.50 (inches)
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Greek language instruction (the first ten Units of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program).
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
"EXTREMELY ACCESSIBLE...each section within the lessons is short enough to hold our attention, and there is enough repetition to teach even those who consider themselves slow learners...Pimsleur [programs] are extremely thorough and easy to use -- quite lively!" -- Boston Herald
"Learn French while commuting, German while jogging, Spanish (or Russian, Italian, and Japanese) while cooking all with NO WRITTEN MATERIALS!" -- New York Daily News
"Designed for the ear and not the eye...the lessons provide PERFECT 30-minute bites of work." -- St Louis Post-Dispatch
"Learn to habla español or parlez français before your next trip aboard. The interactive LESSONS CHALLENGE STUDENTS to use new words in conversation instead of memorize them." -- American Way (American Airlines inflight magazine)
"I tried other language programs with little success...This is the best by far!" -- Pamela A. Mitchell, Pilot, International Society of Women Airline Pilots