- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Baseball, Boys, and Bad Words reveals the hilarity and magic of Little League baseball.
Often called the funniest tale ever told, this story will have you laughing until you cry, while warming your soul, reminding you of childhood and a simpler time.
In 1970, eleven-year-old Andy Andrews and a group of friends began a Little League season they would never forget. All the usual ingredients were therewell-worn gloves, freshly cut grass, and new uniforms. But the addition of a coach who was new to the area is what made this season truly unforgettable for young Andy.
Baseball fans and both current and former Little Leaguers will love the funny story, the age-old baseball wisdom quoted from some of the games greatest players, and the vintage baseball photography.
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the worlds most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Travelers Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Crafts & Recreation >> Sports >> Baseball
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational