Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Barron's Science 360: A Complete Study Guide to Physics with Online Practice|
By: Kenneth Rideout
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Barrons Educational Services
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW281463
This comprehensive guide is an essential resource for:
- High school and college courses
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
Inside youll find:
- Comprehensive Content Review: Begin your study with the basic building blocks of physics and build as you go. Topics include, motion, forces, electricity, magnetism and introduction to nuclear physics, and much more.
- Effective Organization: Topic organization and simple lesson formats break down the subject matter into manageable learning modules that help guide a successful study plan customized to your needs.
- Clear Examples and Illustrations: Easy-to-follow explanations, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and numerous step-by-step examples make this book ideal for self-study and rapid learning.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter ends with practice exercises designed to reinforce and extend key skills and concepts. These checkup exercises, along with the answers and solutions, will help you assess your understanding and monitor your progress.
- Access to Online Practice: Take your learning online for 50 practice questions designed to test your knowledge with automated scoring to show you how far you have come.
Kenneth Rideout, M.S. has a B.S. in Honors Physics from Purdue University and an M.S. in Physics from Carnegie Mellon University. He has been teaching high school physics for more than fifteen years in the Boston area and is currently the science department head at Wayland High School in Wayland, MA.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.