Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Get in-depth preparation and practice for the AP Chinese exam with Barron's AP Chinese Language and Culture. This edition reflects the AP exam's standards, presenting questions in both traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Pinyin is included in the Culture Notes section. Softcover, 624 pages.
Barron's AP Chinese Language and Culture includes:
- Two full-length practice exams with questions answered and explained
- Downloadable online audio that presents spoken material covering the exam's Listening and Speaking sections
- A detailed introduction that provides a thorough overview of the AP Chinese Language and Culture course and exam, instructions for navigating the computerized features of the exam, information about scoring, and more
- Detailed review and practice material that covers Listening Comprehension, Reading Comprehension, Writing Skills, and Speaking Skills
- A review of Chinese grammar and Chinese culture that will provide readers with valuable information to remember for test day
|Title: Barron's AP Chinese Language and Culture|
By: Yan Shen
Number of Pages: 624
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW011846
DK / 2019 / HardcoverOur Price$21.99
Retail Price$30.00Save 27% ($8.01)
Lee CooperTuttle Publishing / 1971 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$6.99
Retail Price$8.95Save 22% ($1.96)
Kristine KershulBilingual Books, Inc / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$22.49
Retail Price$34.95Save 36% ($12.46)
Kristine K. KershulBilingual Books, Inc / OtherOur Price$8.49
Retail Price$9.95Save 15% ($1.46)
Barrons AP Chinese Language and Culture includes in-depth content review and practice as well as online audio. Its the only book youll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--its like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Chinese Language and Culture Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions throughout the book
- Practice by listening to spoken Chinese with authentic audio for all Listening and Speaking sections
Yan Shen has been a lecturer in Asian Languages and Cultures at UCLA, Los Angeles since 2005. She has a Masters in Sinology and Anthropology from University Trier, Trier, Germany and a Bacherlors in Chinese Language and Literature from Capital Normal University, Beijing, China. She was born in China and has lived in Beijing for more than two decades. She taught Chinese as a second language at the International Chinese Language and Culture Center, Tsinghua University, China, during 1993 and 2004. She has been a certified Oral Proficiency Tester for the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages since 2012. She has written numerous articles for journals and speaks regularly at national and global conferences. She has served as a reviewer for the Critical Language Scholarship Program (Chinese) for several years.
Joanne Shang teaches Mandarin Chinese at Rye Country Day School in New York and is professionally focused in student-centered pedagogy and technology integration in world language teaching and learning. She is a master teacher in Startalk programs and presents regularly at national and global conferences. Joanne previously taught in North Carolina and Hong Kong.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.