Add To Cart
Barron's comprehensive AP Calculus covers both Calculus AB and Calculus BC and is updated to align with the latest AP Calculus AB and BC exams.
This new edition features:
- Four practice exams in Calculus AB and four more in Calculus BC, modified to reflect the new exam format
- All test questions answered with solutions explained
- A detailed subject review covering topics for both exams
- Advice to students on efficient use of their graphing calculators
ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book will also get access to one additional full-length online AP Calculus test with all questions answered and explained. 640 pages, softcover.
|Title: Barron's AP Calculus with Online Tests|
By: Dennis Donovan
Number of Pages: 640
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW01173X
Saxon Calculus Homeschool Kit with Solutions ManualSaxon Publishing / Other$139.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$165.05Save 15% ($25.16)
Math-U-See PreCalculus Student Pack (for an Additional Student)Math-U-See / Other$44.00
Written by experienced teachers who know the test, this edition features:
- Comprehensive content review covering topics for both AB and BC exams
- Four practice exams in Calculus AB and four in Calculus BC, updated to reflect the new exam format
- Advice on how to use your graphing calculators efficiently
David Bock taught AP Calculus during his 35 years at Ithaca High School, and served for several years as an Exam Reader for the College Board. He also taught mathematics at Tompkins-Cortland Community College, Ithaca College, and Cornell University. A recipient of several local, state, and national teaching awards, Dave has coauthored five textbooks, and now leads workshops for AP teachers.
Dennis Donovan teaches AP Calculus AB and BC and AP Statistics at Xaverian Brothers High School in Westwood, MA. He is a College Board consultant for AP Calculus and presents one-day and two-day workshops and leads AP Summer Institutes. He is a grader for the AP Calculus Exam. He is also a T3 Regional Instructor concentrating on the TI-Nspire.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.