Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Barron's comprehensive AP Calculus covers both Calculus AB and Calculus BC and is updated to align with the latest AP Calculus AB and BC exams.
This new edition features:
- Four practice exams in Calculus AB and four more in Calculus BC, modified to reflect the new exam format
- All test questions answered with solutions explained
- A detailed subject review covering topics for both exams
- Advice to students on efficient use of their graphing calculators
ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book will also get access to one additional full-length online AP Calculus test with all questions answered and explained. 640 pages, softcover.
|Title: Barron's AP Calculus with Online Tests|
By: Dennis Donovan
Number of Pages: 640
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW01173X
Saxon Publishing / OtherOur Price$123.085 out of 5 stars for Saxon Calculus Homeschool Kit with Solutions Manual. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$183.70Save 33% ($60.62)
Stanley F. SchmidtPolka Dot Publishing / HardcoverOur Price$57.00
Stanley F. Schmidt Ph.D.Polka Dot Publishing / OtherOur Price$6.00
Math-U-See / OtherOur Price$44.00
Barrons AP Calculus AB & BC: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and practice for both AB and BC exams. Its the only book youll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exams
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--its like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 8 full-length practice tests (4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests), including a diagnostic AB test and a diagnostic BC test to target your studying
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Calculus AB Exam and all Units on the AP Calculus BC Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
David Bock taught AP Calculus during his 35 years at Ithaca High School, and served for several years as an Exam Reader for the College Board. He also taught mathematics at Tompkins-Cortland Community College, Ithaca College, and Cornell University. A recipient of several local, state, and national teaching awards, Dave has coauthored five textbooks, and now leads workshops for AP teachers.
Dennis Donovan teaches AP Calculus AB and BC and AP Statistics at Xaverian Brothers High School in Westwood, MA. He is a College Board consultant for AP Calculus and presents one-day and two-day workshops and leads AP Summer Institutes. He is a grader for the AP Calculus Exam. He is also a T3 Regional Instructor concentrating on the TI-Nspire.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.