Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Barefoot, the third book of the Sensible Shoes Series, the women take unexpected turns in their spiritual journeys. Having been challenged to persevere in hope, can they now embrace the joy of complete surrender?
In this study guide author Sharon Garlough Brown has crafted a practical resource to help you process the characters' stories and explore the novel's spiritual formation themes more deeply.
You'll find twelve weeks of daily Scripture readings, reflection questions, and invitations to prayer, with weekly discussion questions and practices for groups to do together. Each week also features a list of spiritual disciplines used by the characters that you can incorporate into your own life with God.
Individually or with a group, as you walk with the women of Sensible Shoes on holy ground, you'll be invited to encounter God in significant new ways.
|Title: Barefoot Study Guide - eBook, Book 3|
By: Sharon Garlough Brown
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: IVP Books
|Publication Date: 2019|
Series: Sensible Shoes
Stock No: WW100642EB
About the Series▼▲
In this Sensible Shoes Series which began with the bestselling Sensible Shoes, author Sharon Garlough Brown invites you to join in the journeys of Hannah, Meg, Mara, and Charissa as they - and you - gain a new understanding of friendship, spiritual truths and a deeper life with God. Each book in the series has an accompanying Study Guide. Characters are:
- Hannah, a pastor who doesn't realize how exhausted she is
- Meg, a widow and recent empty-nester who is haunted by her past
- Mara, a woman who has experienced a lifetime of rejection and is now trying to navigate a difficult marriage
- Charissa, a hard-working graduate student who wants to get things right
Book 1 - In Sensible Shoes, you will meet these four women as they reluctantly arrive at a retreat center and embark together on a journey of spiritual formation. They find themselves drawn out of their separate stories of isolation and struggle and into a collective journey of spiritual practice, mutual support and personal revelation.
Book 2- We continue the journey as the women face roadblocks in the second book, Two Steps Forward. Sometimes life feels like two steps forward and one step back, but there is always hope. Find your own spiritual journey reflected in their lives and discover the way forward.
Book 3 - The third book, Barefoot, takes the women through unexpected turns in their spiritual journeys. Having been challenged to persevere in hope, can they now embrace the joy of complete surrender?
Book 4 - An Extra Mile, the fourth and final book in the series, the women are navigating both deep joy and devastating loss. Travel with these beloved friends as they endure trials that test their trust and their willingness to walk an extra mile.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships