Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Barefoot Church: Serving the Least in a Consumer Culture - unabridged audio book on MP3-CD|
By: Brandon Hatmaker
Vendor: Zondervan on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 5.25 X .5 (inches)|
Series: Leadership Network Exponential
People are hungry to make a difference in their community, yet most dont know where to start. In fact, serving the least is often one of the most neglected biblical mandates in the church.
Barefoot Church shows listeners how todays church can be a catalyst for individual, collective, and social renewal in any context. Whether pastors or laypeople, listeners will discover practical ideas that end up being as much about the Gospel and personal transformation as they are about serving the poor. Here they will see how the organizational structure of the church can be created or redesigned for mission in any context.
Drawing from his own journey, Brandon Hatmaker proves to listeners that serving the least is not a trendy act of benevolence but a lifestyle of authentic community and spiritual transformation. As Hatmaker writes, My hope is that God would open our eyes more and more to the needs of our community. And that we would see it as the churchs responsibility to lead the charge.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral