Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Moon Barcelona & Beyond: With Catalonia & Valencia: Day Trips, Local Spots, Strategies to Avoid Crowds - eBook|
By: Carol Moran
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moon Travel
Publication Date: 2020
Series: Travel Guide
Stock No: WW101806EB
- Explore In and Around the City: Get to know Barcelona's most interesting neighborhoods, like the Gothic Quarter, El Born, the Ciutat Vella, and Gràcia, and nearby regions, including Girona, Sitges, and more
- Go at Your Own Pace: Choose from tons of itinerary options designed for foodies, beach-goers, history buffs, art lovers, and more
- See the Sights: Marvel at the Sagrada Familia's fantastical architecture, hike through the colorful Parc Güell, see Picasso's earliest-known drawings, and stroll the narrow streets of the Barri Gòtic
- Get Outside the City: Savor cava in the Penedès wine region, swim in the sparkling water on the Costa Brava, explore the medieval village of Besalú, or climb to the Sant Jeroni peak in Montserrat
- Savor the Flavors: Feast on a seafood paella, sample your way through a bustling market, and find the best spots for authentic tapas
- Experience the Nightlife: Sip sangria on the beach, discover a local favorite cocktail bar, people-watch from a bustling terrace, and enjoy regional Catalan wines
- Get to Know the Real Barcelona: Follow suggestions from Barcelona transplant Carol Moran for supporting indie businesses and avoiding crowds
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
- Handy Tools: Background information on Catalan and Basque history and culture, plus tips on ethical travel, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
Over the years, she has experienced Barcelona as a visitor, a student, a young professional, and, more recently, as a parent. She is the senior editor of Barcelona Metropolitan, the city's oldest monthly English-language magazine and website aimed at helping foreign residents navigate their new home. She previously worked in architecture after studying it at Newcastle University and the Universitat de Politècnica de Catalunya. When she's not busy writing, she loves to spend time dancing, cooking, and working on her newfound love of photography.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Food & Lodging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Scenic Drives
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Travel Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Travel Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.