or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Never Order Barbecue in Maine: Proven Career Strategies from People Who've Been There, Done That - eBook|
By: Ken Tanner
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harper Leadership
|Publication Date: 2006|
Stock No: WW5465EB
Maine is known for lobster. Memphis is known for barbecue. So why would you go to Maine looking for tasty ribs? That's a question business consultant and author Ken Tanner belatedly asked himself as he tucked into a burnt, tasteless slab of barbecue in Ogunquit, Maine, one summer evening.
Every region of the country has its unique signature foods. Likewise, each of us has a "sweet spot"-a signature skill or talent that can fuel your career and raise your paycheck.
In Never Order Barbecue in Maine, Ken shares entertaining and wise anecdotes from his own varied career paths-as well as insight from noted professionals who have been there, done that-to help you find your sweet spot and turn your job into a deeply satisfying, well-paying career. You'll discover ways to:
- Find and build upon your sweet spot
- Get promoted
- Develop career-enhancing relationships
- Turn downsizing into a career-building event
Why should you settle for a one-size-fits-all guide to the summit? Never Order Barbecue in Maine contains priceless, practical wisdom for your unique journey to a job that brings you maximum satisfaction.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.