Add To Cart
"The Pentecostal understanding and experience are firmly grounded in Scripture." With that introductory preposition, Dr. Anthony Palma takes the reader through a careful examination of the biblical evidence for the baptism in the Holy Spirit: from Old Testament promise to New Testament fulfillment.
Familiar with the biblical languages and the scholarly literature, the argument and the debate, Dr. Palma makes the case surely and thoroughly. Believers today have the same privilege as believers in the New Testament--being baptized in the Holy Spirit.
Number of Pages: 79
Vendor: My Healthy Church
Publication Date: 1999
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 8.40 X 0.19 (inches)|
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit >> Baptism
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit >> Baptism
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit