Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Series: Children's WordBooks
Baptism: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids is a great introduction for children on this important, beloved sacrament.
Ideal as an aide to parents, Sunday school teachers, and children's ministry directors, this book teaches children a number of lessons concerning baptism, such as:
- Why we get baptized (to show others we have joined God's family)
- How someone is baptized, and who may baptize them
- How to use baptism as an opportunity to share the faith with others
But most importantly, this wordbook presents children with the question of whether or not they are in fact ready to be baptized.
Designed especially for kids in grades 2-5, activities include a crossword puzzle, word search, coloring page, quiz, and "Certificate of Spiritual Birth." These activities, paired with engaging illustrations and simple explanations, will help your children truly understand the gift of baptism.
* This book is part of The Childrens Wordbook series, by Richard Todd, and is most beneficial when used alongside the wordbooks, which cover salvation, baptism, communion, giving, and church. They are great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach children of these fundamental Christian doctrines.
Vicki5 Stars Out Of 5January 15, 2013VickiQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our pastor always uses these workbooks for our young ones who are getting baptized.
AliroseAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 3, 2012AliroseAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a good conversation starter when introducing the idea of baptism to a child.
M Spong5 Stars Out Of 5September 22, 2011M SpongQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Item as described, condition as promised, great customer service!