Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this revised and expanded release of Bankruptcy of Our Nation, Jerry Robinson offers you the ultimate financial survival guide. Robinson, an Austrian economist, columnist, and radio host, will guide you with details of the
- 21 income streams you can create now and in retirement
- Specific ways to inflation-proof your investment portfolio using the P.A.C.E. (Precious Metals, Agriculture, Commodities, and Energy) Method
- How to create a diversified six-month liquid savings reserve that uses stable foreign currencies and precious metals.
- And the 5 Levels of Financial Freedom that Jerry has personally used to build true wealth and create completefinancial security.
You can survive this economic crisis, but you can't wait. It’s time to take action. Let this book show you how to become a better investor and create multiple streams of income.
Number of Pages: 300
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.50 (inches)|
Twilight's Last Gleaming: How America's Last Days Can Be Your Best DaysRobert JeffressWorthy Publishing / 2011 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews Video
$22.99Save 87% ($20.00)
Financial Armageddon: What You Must Do to Survive the Devastation of an Economic CollapseJohn HageeFrontline / 2008 / Trade Paperback$6.79 Retail:
$10.99Save 38% ($4.20)
A Nation in Crisis: The Meltdown of Money, Government, and ReligionLarry BatesCharisma House / 2010 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$22.99Save 48% ($11.00)
Surviving Financial Meltdown: Confident Decisions in an Uncertain WorldRon Blue, Jeremy White CPATyndale House / 2009 / Trade Paperback$1.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$12.99Save 89% ($11.50)
But you don't have to watch this unfold in fear of your financial future. The time for debate is over... It's time to prepare In this revised and expanded release of Bankruptcy of Our Nation, Jerry Robinson offers you the ultimate financial survival guide.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Civics & Government >> Current Events
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Civics & Government >> Economics
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.