or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Bankruptcy of our Nation: 12 Key Strategies for Protecting your Finances in these Uncertain Times - eBook|
By: Jerry Robinson
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW19791EB
Surrounded by a host of political and social problems, America stands at the crossroads of a devastating economic crisis - the size and scope of which demands immediate action, while instability and debt loom over the future.
• America is the greatest debtor nation in history.
• The value of the dollar is at tremendous risk.
• Inflation is about to become a huge reality.
Crippled by personal debt, local and state governments facing revenue losses, and the federal government struggling to bail out segments of the economy, many Americans are suddenly afraid and uncertain of what the future may bring. Many worry if the United States can even recover from this crisis. Will you and your family financially survive and even thrive during this turbulent time?
Bankruptcy of Our Nation gives you vital insight, historical and future perspective, revealing how America got into this mess, and how you can make informed decisions to weather this economic crisis. Don't rely on the government to secure your future - empower yourself with sound economic strategies, solutions, and godly principles today!
Jerry Robinson is the president and founder of Jerry Robinson Ministries International (JRMI), a Christian ministry that "challenges believers to think and thinkers to believe." He holds a degree in economics from the University of Tulsa and is a conference speaker, columnist, and economic consultant sharing cutting-edge insights on geopolitical, economic and cultural trends and how they relate to the Church.
Jerry is also the author of Bankruptcy of Our Nation, recently published by New Leaf Publishing Group, as well as the author of Classical Dispensationalism and its Eschatological foundations and The Mythic Roots of Irans Anti-Semitic Rhetoric.
His website, jrmi.org, is internationally known with readers in 95 nations, and his monthly emails are sent to subscribers in 36 countries. Jerry is a frequent guest on various national talk radio shows and his writings have appeared in several national magazines and newspapers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other Finance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.