Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown - eBook|
By: David A. Kelly
Illustrated By: Mark Meyers
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Ballpark Mysteries
Stock No: WW90129EB
After volunteering to wrap presents for charity, Mike and Kate get a special thank-you: a sleepover at the Baseball Hall of Fame! But when theyre sneaking around the museum late at night, their flashlight reveals that one of the famous baseball cards on display is a fake! Can they find the real card, catch the crook, and get the presents to the charitys Christmas party on time? Its up to Mike and Kate to turn this Christmas mess into a Christmas miracle!
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roys A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christophers sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with amazing baseball facts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.