Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Ballerina Dreams: From Orphan to Dancer (Step Into Reading, Step 4) - eBook|
By: Michaela DePrince
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Step into Reading
Stock No: WW64223EB
At the age of three, Michaela DePrince found a photo of a ballerina that changed her life. She was living in an orphanage in Sierra Leone at the time, but was soon adopted by a family and brought to America. Michaela never forgot the photo of the dancer she once saw, and quickly decided to make her dream of becoming a ballerina come true. She has been dancing ever since and is now a principal dancer in New York City and has been featured in the ballet documentary First Position, as well as Dancing with the Stars, Good Morning America, and Oprah magazine.
Young readers will love learning about this inspiring ballerina in this uplifting and informative leveled reader. This Step 4 Step into Reading book is for newly independent readers who read simple sentences with confidence.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 4
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 4
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.