Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Scht: Balancing Head and Heart in Seventeenth Century Puritanism: Stephen Charnock's Doctrine of the Knowledge of God - eBook|
By: Larry Siekawitch
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW116123EB
This study explores Charnock's doctrine of the knowledge of God to discover his contributions to the Restoration English Puritan understanding of a balance of head and heart. Charnock paved a distinctive trail in the midst of diverse paths the Restoration Puritans were taking, but he also maintained certain characteristics, which were common to the Puritan way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Puritanism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Puritanism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.