I'm Sick Now What: A Balanced Approach to Medicine and God's Healing - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2015
Why am I sick? Is healing possible? Is it possible for me? If you're struggling with sickness or pain of any kind, you may find yourself asking these difficult questions. With unique training as both a doctor and a pastor, Andrew Butterworth has found answers by seeking God for healing through the complementary means of both medicine and prayer. In I'm Sick, Now What? Dr. Butterworth draws on his real-life experience to explain why sickness exists, the difference between physical sickness and spiritual sickness, and what steps the Christian can take to alleviate both. This book doesn't guarantee instant healing, but it does promise to answer your persistent questions about pain and to provide a practical and biblical guide to understanding sickness and approaching God for healing.
Dr. Andrew Butterworth is a pastor at Junction Church, Johannesburg, South Africa. Trained as a doctor at the University of St. Andrews and then the University of Manchester with an additional degree in Public Health, Dr. Butterworth worked in various hospitals around the United Kingdom's Greater Manchester area before transitioning to public health and church ministry in South Africa, where he now lives with his wife, Michelle.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns