Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Are you looking for balance, a good marriage, godly kids and purpose in life?
The Proverbs 31 woman found the satisfied life through her relationship with the Lord! In this interactive study, you will learn how to be the modern, balanced Christian girl and the secrets of Proverbs 31. With sessions such as "Desperate for Purpose" and "Desperate for Balance", you will find this book is great for individual study, small groups, or lunchtime study at work. Written in a contemporary style using practical illustrations, this book will bring wisdom and comfort to women everywhere.
|Title: Balance: Today's Christian Women Defined and Realigned - eBook|
By: Beth Jones
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Harrison House
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW103029EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.