Balance Your Hormones: The simple drug-free way to solve women's health problems / Digital original - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Unbalanced hormones play havoc with women's lives and cause problems ranging from PMS and endometriosis to fibroids, breast cancer and menopausal problems. In BALANCE YOUR HORMONES Patrick Holford explains how, by making simple changes to your diet and lifestyle, you can restore the natural hormone balance in your body and return to a state of good, natural health.
BALANCE YOUR HORMONES is packed with practical advice, backed up by the latest scientific research which continues to reveal new understanding of the role of food, nutrition and environment in hormonal health. The new chapters cover how hormones work; why hormonal problems are on the increase; what you can do to promote your own hormonal health; safe, natural strategies for restoring, maintaining and promoting your health; nutritional advice for preventing and overcoming problems associated with hormonal imbalance; and the problems associated with the synthetic hormones used in the Pill and HRT and how to overcome them naturally.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Hormone Imbalance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues