Un baile con mi papa: La travesia de cada hija - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Influence Resources
Publication Date: 2013
Can a daughter's relationship with her father influence her view of the Divine? Harry's post-war life was littered with brokenness and grief, loss and rejection. A British soldier in World War II, he was captured by Nazi forces in France as he defended his country at both Dunkirk and St Valery in 1940. He struggled with inner conflict and anger, which often threatened to destroy his relationships and family. Now, as he danced his ten-year-old little girl around the ballroom of a ship journeying from Britain to a new life in Australia, he left an eternal impression. Dancing with My Daddy contrasts both the endearing and imperfect and explores how each of us can grow and learn from life's relationships, as we see our Abba ("Daddy") in Heaven a little more clearly.
Valery, with her husband Michael, was part of the founding team of Hillsong Australia. Now serving as founders and senior pastors of Shirelive Church, the 4th largest church in Australia with more than 4,800 attendees, Valery is engaged in global outreach and women's ministries. Valery travels and speaks at women's events and conferences in Australia and internationally. Valery and Michael have three children, all young adults: Leah, Ryan and Elyse.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family