Add To Cart
Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life: 7 Keys to Lasting Freedom - unabridged audiobook on CD
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Many of us are trying to change. We know what we should do, but time after time we fall back on old habits and hang-ups. In Ditch the Baggage Change Your Life Nancy Alcorn uses 7 key principles that she learned firsthand as she walked through the healing process with hundreds of hurting people over a period of three decades. These keys are the secrets to making permanent changes that will set you free and change your life forever.
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 4 hours; 5 CDs; read by Tavia Gilbert.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Oasis Audio Llc
Publication Date: 2015
Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life: 7 Keys to Lasting FreedomNancy AlcornCharisma House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
You were born to live free by God's grace.
For some people, freedom means walking away from a terrible memory or experience such as a divorce, rape, or other emotional trauma. For others, freedom means getting unstuck from life-sapping thoughts or behaviors that keep them from flourishing in their relationships and their walk with Christ.
Nancy Alcorns practical and effective teaching Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life shows you how to walk in freedom, no matter what you have been through or what issues you have faced in your past. You can redefine your life and release thoughts, feelings, and habits that have dragged you down. Then you will begin to live life as it is supposed to be lived in Christ.
Learn seven keys to lasting freedom including:
• Committing fully to Christ
• Choosing to forgive
• Renewing your mind
• Breaking generational patterns
• Healing lifes hurts
• Conquering oppression
• Learning principles of lifelong success
Nancy Alcorn is the president and founder of Mercy Ministries International, a free, faith-based residential facility for troubled young women ages thirteen to twenty-eight. After working for the state of Tennessee at a correctional facility for girls, she founded Mercy, determined to establish a program in which lives would truly be transformed. Today, Mercy serves young women in locations across the country and around the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth