Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Back-Porch Theology - eBook|
By: Al Shifflett
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW73839EB
I was a hybrid United Methodist preacher among the Baptist Knights of the Long Table--thats what I called them, as they met every morning at Jaspers Porch Restaurant in Ridgeland, South Carolina. Theological questions were discussed that wouldve made John Wesley or John Calvin proud. Although Baptist, they welcomed me like the father of the returning prodigal son. Those breakfast meetings were more enthusiastic and beneficial than any seminary classroom I ever remembered. The discussions were living proof that God is with us even though sometimes we wander about in the fields like Joseph hunting for his brothers. We covered the whole spectrum of Systematic Theology over multiple cups of hot coffee, ranging from the creation and fall, the mark of Cain, the Nephilim giants, the Great Deluge, and the final passion week of Jesus Christ, to name a few. Back-Porch Theology reveals that theology was never meant to be shut up in a seminary classroom.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.