Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: BabyTalk: Strengthen Your Child's Ability to Listen, Understand, and Communicate - eBook|
By: Dr. Sally Ward
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Ballantine Books
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW10967EB
A simple and fun one-on-one program created by a renowned speech and language therapist, BabyTalk is based on extensive clinical experience and is firmly rooted in natural parent-child interaction. What’s more, it fits into the normal pattern of your child’s play! You’ll discover how to best talk to your child–and what to talk about–at each stage of development, including how to
• CREATE an environment in your home that most benefits your baby’s development
• NURTURE your child to become a confident communicator
• STRENGTHEN his or her ability to concentrate and retain information
• STIMULATE your child with specific toys and books at each stage
• RECOGNIZE problems that may hinder language development
• PRESENT games, play ideas, and words to stimulate the imagination
Use BabyTalk to give your baby a lifelong advantage for learning!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.