The bestselling authors of What’s Your Poo Telling You? focus their expertise on diaper deposits.
Babies poop, but—unlike infants themselves—those bowel movements can speak volumes about the baby’s health. In the tradition of their more than 500,000-copy bestseller What’s Your Poo Telling You?
Josh Richman and Dr. Anish Sheth use humor and fascinating insights to help decipher babies’ digestive quirks, covering everything from the womb to potty training, including:
- Black is the norm for a newborn’s poop, and yellow, seedy poop is a result of breast-feeding.
- Why it is a good (and bad) idea to let your kid walk around without a diaper.
- Milk doesn’t always do a body good. In fact, there is such a thing as too much milk.
- How to deal with “the dreaded Poonami.”
- Special “survival tips” to help new parents get through the barrage of bodily waste coming their way.
- A four-color “Poo Poo Platter” palette on the endpapers for easy reference
New and expecting parents everywhere will be consulting What’s Your Baby’s Poo Telling You?
before they toss those dirty diapers.