Add To Cart
|Title: Baby's First Bible|
By: Melody Carlson
Number of Pages: 93
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 6.50 X 4.50 (inches)|
Stock No: WW04480
Its never too early to begin to hide Gods word in your babys heart. And theres no better place to start than with Babys First Biblea keepsake you and your child will treasure for years to come.
Perfectly-sized for little hands and specially written for little hearts, Babys First Bible is perfect for naptime, bedtime, mealtime, and story time. Colorful, playful illustrations accompany each engaging bible story, and the rhyming text make this little gem of a Bible the one your son and daughter, and granddaughters and grandsons, will remember.
Baby's First Bible:
- Includes both Old and New Testament Bible stories
- Is perfect for small children ages 2-5 years-old, and from preschool, to kindergarten
- Is ideal for commemorating your little ones birth, baptism, first birthday, or First Communions
- Makes an unforgettable gift for baby dedications, baby showers, Christenings, Easter baskets, and Christmas stockings
- Uses simpler words and shorter sentences making the text easy to read and understand
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: what is the age range for Baby's First Bible by Melody Carson We are giving Bibles to infants through age 4
This is recommended for children 2 and under.