Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 14
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 5.10 X 5.10 (inches)
Series: Baby Touch and Feel
Baby Touch and Feel: First Words encourages early learning while baby explores different textures, from soft to bumpy to rubbery. Touch colorful balloons and a furry teddy bear.
Pictures are clearly labeled and are embellished with foil or texture that expand your baby's senses and promote early language skills. Baby Touch and Feel: First Words is the perfect size for small hands to hold as they develop fine motor skills.
With padded covers, simple images, and an amazing range of novelty textures, Baby Touch and Feel books capture the attention of the very youngest children, and create an experience they'll want to repeat again and again.
Baby Touch and Feel books are the perfect series for the very youngest readers. These small, padded books excite babies and toddlers with their foil and touch-and-feel covers. Each book in this affordable series contains twelve vibrant interior pages with bold, engaging images. Containing large word labels, each page has foil or glitter to behold or a tantalizing texture to touch. These safe novelty textures immediately intrigue babies and are perfect for little fingers to feel. The Baby Touch and Feel series encourages sensory development, language skills, and early reading skills while teaching color, shapes, patterns, and opposites.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Touch & Feel
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Other
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Other
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Interactive Books >> Touch & Feel