- Grade Level▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: My First I Can Read!
Mom must give up Miriams baby brother, Moses. She puts him in a basket on the river. But Miriam is worried. Will anyone discover him?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level E and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.