- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: My First I Can Read!
Mary is going to have a special baby. When he is born, Gods angels tell everyone the good news. But the king is not happy at all. What will become of Baby Jesus?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level F and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
kickers Mom5 Stars Out Of 5Blessings for all ages!December 31, 2015kickers MomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is awesome!!!! We purchased this as a gift for our children in LIttle Peoples Church. We thought this would be great for all our ages. We have children from 2 thru kindergarden. This is well written and beautifully illustrated. We loved this because the smallest children could not only have a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle read to them but also their 4 year old siblings, cousins & friends read to them. Also they could learn to read it as well. Excellent!!!!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers >> I Can Read!
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.