- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Kids are curious about Jesus and God and yet, by the time they are teens, the majority stop asking questions about faith and starting questioning faith altogether. Respected Christian apologist Josh McDowell encourages children to stand on the foundation of truth with this contemporary gathering of concise, welcoming answers for kids ages 8 to 12.
A fun format includes key Bible verses and pre-teen friendly explorations of topics that matter most to kids:
- God's love and forgiveness
- Right and wrong and making choices
- Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God's Word
- Different beliefs and religions
- Church, prayer, and sharing faith
The next time a child asks "Who is God?" parents, grandparents, and church leaders will want this practical and engaging volume handy. Helpful tips and conversation ideas for adults will help them connect with kids hungering for straight talk about faith in Jesus.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Reference
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference