Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 254
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Find Your Way to Greater Closeness with God
Jeff Deyo invites you into a conversation about worship in a book that was written for anyone seeking to experience the Lord in a deeper way.
Does Gods presence seem distant? Do you have a friend who has grown numb to the things of God? Have you given up on hearing Gods voice in the way so many authors and preachers talk about? Are you ready to awaken your life to a vibrant, one-on-one relationship with the Father once and for all? This is your moment.
Your hope is about to be restored as you consider these questions and more:
- Are we truly present in Gods presence?
- Do we encounter songs, artists, and atmospheres without encountering God Himself?
- What do we do when we lose the emotion that often surrounds worshiping God?
- Why are so many of us tempted to put ministry for God above intimacy with God?
- Are we unintentionally worshiping the image of a false god when we cherry-pick easy-to-swallow scriptures about Gods character?
- Can the good work of serving the poor and moving in the supernatural cause us to miss the one thing?
- Do we allow potential embarrassment to keep us from loving and worshiping God extravagantly?
Shift your perspective on relationship with God from obligation to invitation and rediscover authentic worship that reaches from the secret place to the marketplace.
Jeff Deyo is a worship leader, songwriter, author, blogger, speaker, and professor. He is the founder of Worship City Ministries and is internationally known as the former lead singer of the Grammy-nominated, Dove Award-winning worship band Sonicflood. He is one of the worship pastors at Celebration Church and holds the high honor of being a full-time faculty member at North Central University in Minneapolis, MN. He has been happily married to his college sweetheart, Martha, since 1992 and has four beautiful children, Roman, Evan, Channing, and Clara. Connect with Jeff @JeffDeyo on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.