or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Why do we spend four weeks of Advent pretending that Jesus has not been born when we know full well that he has? Awaiting the Already is a 5-session study that addresses that question. During this study, you'll discover what parts of the Christmas story come from which Gospel and uncover the tension between the past and the future in your own life.
Suitable for either individual or group use, the five sessions include four sessions for each week of Advent and one for Christmas. Each chapter provides questions for reflection or discussion, a brief prayer, and a focus for the upcoming week. Large Print Edition, eBook.
|Title: Awaiting the Already Large Print: An Advent Journey Through the Gospels - eBook|
By: Magrey deVega
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW97282EB
Each Gospel, in its own way, leads us on the Advent journey of preparation for Christs coming. Awaiting the Already, originally released in 2015, takes a tour through the four Gospel narratives that announce Christs birth or make way for his ministry. Readers will discover what parts of the Christmas story come from which Gospel, recognizing an invitation from each Gospel writer to prepare for a fresh experience of Christ in the past and the future.
This thematic Bible study is designed to be used by individuals and small groups during Advent. In addition to the main content, each chapter offers questions for reflection and discussion, a brief prayer, and a focus for the week. The weekly focus emerges from the chapter content and encourages the readers to engage a spiritual practice or do something specific that will help them grow in faith. The thematic seasonal Bible study series is designed for transformation and for applying the study of the Bible to everyday, practical life experience. It is intended to nurture and encourage faith development and spiritual growth during the season of Advent.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Advent
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.