Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Authorized Biography of Jesus Christ: A new interpretation of the Gospel of St. Matthew - eBook|
By: Mano Govindaraj
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW33788EB
A life-long struggle to answer that question resulted in the development of this new Interpretation. Matthew was a trained tax accountant. Taxation is all about keeping records and diaries. Jesus called Matthew to be a disciple. Matthew did what he knew bestkeeping records and diaries as directed by Jesus.
Analyzing its contents using principles of information assurance, Mano concludes that this gospel is in two parts. The first nine chapters happened before the call of Matthew, and the source of data is Jesus. After chapter ten, Matthew is the source of data. He recorded events as indicated by Jesus, including events after the arrest. This is the justification for calling it an authorized biography of Jesus Christ.
The Ascension is omitted. That significant omission proves that this gospel was not written by a later Christian believer or organization, but happened because Matthew ceased his diaries before the Ascension. These diaries were obtained by Christians many years later and recognized as a gospel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies >> Historical Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.