or checkout with
Authority Abusers (New & Expanded) - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
-God's true design for authority
-Why people abuse authority
-How to recognize improper use of authority
-God's restorative plan for the abused and the abuser.
|Title: Authority Abusers (New & Expanded) - eBook|
By: George Bloomer
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Whitaker House
|Publication Date: 2008|
Stock No: WW45484EB
Imagine our nation without police officers.
Imagine our lives without the protection of the badge.
Imagine traveling without stop signs, traffic signals, and roadside warnings.
Imagine no violations, no punishments--a grade school playground without rules, a government without leaders...
You might as well imagine the earth without gravity, because without authority, there would be chaos.
But what happens when authority is misused? Or worse, what happens when spiritual abuse is written off as "authority"?
As surely as the absence of authority produces chaos, the abuse of authority produces destruction. Countless people have fallen victim to the manipulation of power and authority. Lives have been warped forever, marriages have been destroyed, women and children have been abused, and husbands and fathers undermined within the boundaries of their home.
Also, tragically, its inside the church--where salvation, healing, freedom, and love should abound--that some of the worst authority abuse takes place. Gods design for authority has been misunderstood, twisted, and manipulated, leaving innocent people as victims and prisoners of controlling, abusive situations. The wounded and weak have been preyed upon, and the guilty have been frightened into submission by leaders who use people to improve their own self-esteem or advance their careers.
Wake up!!! This is not Gods design for the church--or authority.
In this book, Bishop George Bloomer discusses:
- Gods true design for authority
- Why people abuse authority
- The effects of authority abuse in the home
- How to recognize an authority abuser
- Gods restoration plan for the abused and the abuser
- The key to breaking free from the bondage of spiritual abuse
Bishop Bloomer has been preaching for more than forty years in more than twenty-seven countries around the world. He is a best-selling author, having written more than seventy books, despite not being able to read until well into his adult years.
Well-known for his unique approach to Scripture and affectionately known as "General Spiritual Warfare," he is also host of his own weekly television program, Spiritual Authority.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.