Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Many women find themselves trapped in fake, spray-on kind of faith-based relationships. In Authentic Girlfriends: Real Women Finding Real Faith, totally transparent girlfriend Mary Snyder invites women to go on a life-changing and fun faith adventure together. Women will explore, through Scripture, how authentic girlfriend relationships should be.
Developed with the small group in mind, this six-week study combines daily Bible study and weekly gatherings. A unique companion group guide gives women the opportunity to share conversation and prayer with a partner throughout the study. Women will explore differing personalities, boundaries, priorities, and most importantly, learn how to encourage one another-to be consistent in looking to God's truth for direction. Authentic Girlfriends is an easy-to-use, practical, fun tool to help busy women build godly friendships.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.40 (inches)|
Days of Deepening Friendship: For the Woman Who Wants Authentic Life with GodVinita Hampton WrightLoyola Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$13.95Save 18% ($2.46)
Knowing God by Name: A Girlfriends in God Faith AdventureSharon Jaynes, Gwen Smith, Mary SoutherlandMultnomah Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
"Authentic. Real. True. Accurate. Valid. Genuine. Mary's love of Jesus and heart to connect women with God are evident in her words and teaching."
---Missy Robertson, Duck Dynasty
About the Author▼▲
Mary Snyder decided long ago being authentic was easier than trying to maintain fake, shallow relationships. Since then, this "slightly frazzled and seriously blessed" cruise ship speaker testifies that her life's path is a walk of faith that often includes "litter, potholes, and missteps." Encouraging women near, far, and across cultures, her messages are filled with God's love, humor, and vivid detail that has women laughing, crying, and identifying. She is an author of both books and online articles that show women how a less-than-perfect life can be used to motivate women to grow in deep relationship with the Lord, know His Word, and enjoy serving him. When she's not cruisin' and connecting on the ocean or Route 66, Mary makes the Birmingham, Alabama, area home.
- Endorsed by best-selling authors such as: Lysa TerKeurst, Angela Thomas, and Angie Smith
- Author's travels on cruises spotlight her speaking to these audiences extensively
- Tone is conversational and transparent, yet challenging
- Content addresses relevant topics, such as: truth, priorities, competition, jealousy, deceit, freedom, and trust
- Content encourages women to look to God's truth for direction
- Daily scriptural study guide with supporting lessons
- Six-week time frame makes the study appealing and manageable for busy women of all ages
cmbb5 Stars Out Of 5authentic girlfriends, real women finding real daithNovember 9, 2015cmbbQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5So far I am really enjoying this book. It has been so convicting & thought provoking. Easy to read & follow.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum