- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
“Authentic Christianity is an insightful and timely wake-up call to every Christian today. If you want to rediscover what the church is all about, this is a good place to start.”
—Whitney T. Kuniholm, president, Scripture Union USA
Authentic Christianity is more than a scholarly exposition of the first three chapters of the book of Revelation. The book takes you on a tour from the small island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea to the sites of seven ancient cities in what was known as Asia Minor. The messages Christ conveyed to the churches in those cities are as stunning today as they were then. The author relates those messages into direct confrontation and challenge as he builds a convincing case for the display of authentic Christianity.
Authentic Christianity captures attention from the outset as it not only examines Christ’s critique of those churches at the end of the first century; it exposes today’s churches. In light of the church’s declining influence in the world, the author makes an exceptionally strong appeal for those who call themselves Christians to be authentic. Authentic Christianity exalts Christ’s role in the church and reflects the high standard expected of Christians today. In an age when the church is increasingly scorned, the author sounds a clarion call for repentance and revival.
This is a compelling read. The book, containing personal and practical illustrations, is a dynamic challenge to bring one’s life into conformity with Christ’s expectations. The reader cannot possibly remain indifferent after reading the book and seriously considering its timely message. The book is an appeal for action, change, revival and authenticity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Book of Revelation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality