Add To Cart
Authentic How to Be a Christian without Being Religious CD Series
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Is it possible to be a Christian without being religious? More than a list of activities, behaviors, and actions, this series will show you that the Christian life is, at its core, about having an ongoing relationship with the living God. You will discover how to live a life of faith; how to portray Christ's love and character in your everyday activities; how to know if you are growing spiritually; and how to develop a dynamic, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. ACSI approved. 8 CDs. Approx. 307 minutes.
This series includes the following messages:
- Integrity: One Little Word That Will Change Your Life
- Spiritual Growth 101
- It's All About Relationships
- The Transforming Power of Giving Thanks
- The Best Advice I Ever Took
- Trusting God When What God Does Doesn't Make Sense
- Why God Uses Some People More Than Others
- How To Do The Will of God
CD Series are a replication of the original broadcast.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Series: Living on the Edge CD
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲